21 Apr Online hypnotherapy made easy
Online Hypnotherapy – 5 simple steps for positive change. It has never been this easy to book hypnotherapy. The adjustment to online hypnotherapy has progressed a lot more smoothly than I had thought possible. I have successfully seen many clients since the March lockdown via Zoom or Skype. The feedback has been positive so this is the new norm … for now.
We are all being challenged in different ways everyday as we embrace new flexibility. I too, have had to be flexible.
If you would like to experience positive change with online hypnotherapy, this is the booking process:
- You will go to my online calendar and book a time and day that works for you. https://cameronhypnotics.com.au/book-online/
- I will email you an online questionnaire/intake form for you to ping back to me completed. It can be completed on a phone, tablet or computer.
- In the confirmation email I will include a login code for Zoom. You can access Zoom on your smart phone, tablet or computer. For security you will be supplied a password for Zoom. In that email I will include bank details for you to transfer AU$125 (Covid 19 Special) prior to the Zoom session.
- For the session, you will be in a comfortable chair, in a safe space with no interruptions from others.
- You will have your phone sound off so that you won’t be interrupted by phone calls or messages.
And then we conduct the session. In a couple more months of isolation, online business will be seen as everyday business.
Whatever it is that you want to work on, effective hypnotherapy could be the best decision that you have made for you. If this interests you or a loved one, please share. Contact Brett
If the Coronavirus lockdown is causing you to experience severe mental health issues, contact Beyond Blue for assistance. https://coronavirus.beyondblue.org.au/