28 Apr Start the day with exercise
I work from a home office and I find the best way to start the day is to have a good walk. Thankfully I live near the beach and I can take in a brisk walk along the local beaches. But it doesn’t matter where you live. Find a space that works for you, set the alarm 30 minutes earlier than usual and embrace the positive start to your day.
The benefits are many:
- My body is energised by exercising.
- Deep breathing oxygenates the blood.
- My mind is clear and refreshed.
- I have started the day with a positive step so that I am in a resourceful headspace when I return home.
- My spirits are uplifted as I look out over the ocean seeing dolphins and the occasional whale.
Along the way I am planning my day in my mind. I am thinking about what clients I have booked in for that day and how I am likely to approach the issues that those clients might bring with them.
If I don’t have a morning walk I can notice the difference. On those days I feel more lethargic, as if the cogs in my mind aren’t turning the way that they would if I had exercised.
So what morning exercise do you do to get your work from home day moving?
if you need motivation to get started in the morning, consider the benefits of hypnotherapy from Cameron Hypnotics. Contact me now.