15 Nov The Power of Change
“We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.”
~ Maya Angelou
What will change without change? And if things change, will we miss what we left behind? Or will be celebrate and embrace the new creation? More than likely it is the latter. But how will you know if you don’t change?
“Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently.” ~ Maya Angelou.
Yep … clever lady that Maya Angelou. So with courage we can change and be anything we so desire.
And what better vehicle to help facilitate that change than Hypnotherapy.
- Change from being a smoker to a clean fresh air breather.
- Change eating behaviours to shed those kilos. Change to the weight that you desire.
- Change the automatic negative thoughts into positive affirmations for better living.
- Change the gambling habit and celebrate with dollars in your pocket.
- Change the anger and resentment into a calmness that you didn’t think was possible.
- Change the interview nerves and get the job that you have been dreaming about.
- Change the pain and start to live again.
- Change the moments of stress and anxiety for a life of confident control and balance.
- Change Children’s behaviours before they become entrenched adult behaviours.
- Change you. And be amazed at what change can bring.
If you are ready to change by replacing an unproductive behaviour with a new positive behaviour, then give Brett a call now at Cameron Hypnotics at The Junction. 0403 335751